Saturday 26 February 2011

why is everything expensive?

lyrics are magical.
benjamin francis leftwich for the win <3

in such a blogging mood so excuse me if i ramble.
i have lots going round my head, i have a feeling its going to opiuhctpwierp onto the screeeeen.

thinking about my gran. (nain because im from wales and this is how we do)(farm nain because she lives on a farm and i needed to distinguish which nain i meant as a child)
My nain's name is Victoria. Shes 78 years old. She grew up on a farm in North Wales and spent her life teaching cookery and sewing to school children. I see her proably once every two weeks, but speak often. shes lots of fun. just the other day my aunite was picking her up from her ladies book club, i've told she was carrying a huge white box with a beautiful cake with red icing inside. the ladies had decided to do a gift exchange, (you swap gifts, things youve made or bought etc). PROBLEM: my nain didnt bring a gift. As she was leaving the oragniser of the event became suspicious and asked her what she had brought to exchange for the cake. without missing a beat she said her gift had already been taken and it was a gift card if the bitch must know and left. i dont think she swore. shes quite proper like that. but still the organiser person sounds like a bitch. she probably got all flustered and left in a hurry but still make her sound cool.

as she was telling me this story, it got me thinking that when your 78, one of the things that is both good and bad is that youre back to being a child.


not my nain. but still, a lovely looking specimen of a woman.


bring on summer 2K11. swinging off ropes into the cold and dirty river that is the dee. yes m8.



rararararra. smiley,smiley,smiley, wierd.
one thing i do regret in life is not taking enough photos. forutnately with the wonder of facebook i can steal other peoples;) but realising my regret about this made me write a list of things i wont to do/change in my life.
  • learn to rollerblade
  • trim and tone
  • take more photos
  • stop sniffing glue (KIDDING)
  • keep to my strict no red meat diet
  • use my gym membership
  • get a job
  • ^ from this job buy a ipod.
  • grow my hair
  • come to terms with the fact some people make you happy and some people make you sad. whenive relaised this maybe il stop trying to 'get along' with twats. well. one twat.
  • BLOG MORE ;)

love yaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment